We are committed to providing a secure banking environment for our customers. Thus, we present some recommendations to help you do Internet Banking more safely.
Log on Net Plus
Thus, we present some recommendations to help you do Internet Banking more safely.
- When accessing the Internet Banking website, make sure you are in a correct Standard Bank Website by verifying the address http://www.standardbank.co.mz in your web browser;
- Never save or access an Internet Banking web site using favorites;
- Always access the Standard Bank website by typing its correct address into your Web browser;
- Always check whether the web address in your web browser is of Standard Bank;
- Never access the Standard Bank web site using links received from e-mails;
- When entering your password ensure that you are on the secure Standard Bank website by checking the Web address;
- Never leave the computer with your Internet Banking session open. Logout the session whenever you do so;
- Do not make use of public access points for your banking (such as Internet cafés or any computer that is not your own);
- Use up-to-date antivirus software and a personal firewall;
- Change your Internet banking password frequently;
- Do not disclose your Password or confidential details to any person;
- Always check your bank statements and report any unauthorized transactions to the Bank immediately through the e-mail email@example.com or by calling 258-21 352 900;
- Standard Bank will never ask you to update/confirm personal or secret information like PINs or passwords via an email or over the phone. We urge you to remain vigilant at all times;
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 258-21 352900, Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Electronic Banking Unit